Monday, March 29, 2010

Day 88

Cooking for two isn't as simple as it sounds. I, more often than not, end up with leftovers that, again more often than not, stay as leftovers until they hit the trashbin. That is why I thank my dear friend, Cecile, for suggesting that I try this Pakbet pack from the grocery because not only does it cook just enough for Mon and me; it is also way cheaper since all the ingredients are in (from the garlic cloves to the bagoong!) for only P35 bucks! It can't get easier than this, can it.

2 comments:

  1. Hi ate Gita! I just can't help but warn you minsan yung gulay sa loob, specially if the pack was overloaded, minsan may pabulok or how do I say this, nalamog? ng veggies.

    But anyway, as long as ok naman yung content budget saver talaga yan, AFAIK meron pang nilaga and sinigang versions niyan :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @madz, naku, i know what you mean! i have had my share of bulok na pieces in the pack! lalo an the talong na yung surface nakatago... and mostly the ampalaya na slimy na. hehehe..
    pero nasanay na din ako kumilatis. i only get this pag bagong dating or mukang fresh pa. pag luma na, ayawan na. :-)

    oh, and dont forget the chop suey pack. meron din. ;-)

    ReplyDelete