Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Day 74

I don't even know how to call it, but this thingy is probably one of the more practical buys I bought last Christmas season. My good friend, Cecile, recommended that I try to find it in Virra mall and grab one. I did and now I wish I had bought several pieces for myself!
What is it? It is a thingy designed to help you carry stuff when you shop. Just fit your shopping bags in the loop with the press of a button and voila! All bags are ready to go in just one grip! Never lose, misplace or drop a bag ever while you shop! Pretty neat, don't you think?

2 comments:

  1. That's so cool, it's like a Clipa. http://clipa.us/ I want to buy one for myself but I don't see anything like it in malls near here. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Madx, ganda ganda naman yang clipa!!! i want one din... i think that's smaller than this plastic bag carrier pero mukhang mas heavy duty ang clipa... let me know if you find one locally ha...

    ReplyDelete